Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 7 (15.10.09)

Askum,

Alo, i'm back...this is my place to tell about the volunteering for my section... Last tuesday, the emergency activity are happen but i not surprise because i know earlier. Thank You haikal because you discuss with me about the activity. The activity are run successfully and we are get 2 1/2 hours.

The planning can't involve Chandra because he want to celebrate Deepavali. i hope for this people, please respect each other in the class as a 1 community. Don't make your decision until discuss in class.

Anyway Good Luck Mr Hadi....

4 comments:

  1. thank bos, please update u blog. for easy to me, update a logbook at a my blog... thank u bos.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Blog, Mohd Khaikal Musa.
    http://khaikalvolunteering.blogspot.com/2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Blog, Mohd Khaikal Musa.
    http://khaikalvolunteering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok haikal,anyway i'm very proud have u in this section because i can see your effort for every activity....Tq

    ReplyDelete